Friday, October 24, 2014

Aliya is 3!!!

Happy birthday to our sweet Aliya! I can't believe she is 3! What a miracle she is and what a blessing she has been!
I have learned so much from you baby girl! You may have limitations here on earth, but that has not stopped you from beating all those illnesses and it has not stopped you from being happy! You are loved by so many! Your big sisters just can't get enough of you! You are such a fighter and I know Heavenly Father gave you to our family for a reason! I thank him everyday for it! No, it hasn't always been easy, but it's all been worth it! You have taught me so so much in the short 3 years you have been here! Life is so precious! You have taught me that we take just one day at a time! I know we need to cherish the moments we are having right now and we do!
All the 'little' milestones you have made have been so so BIG! You have found your voice and I LOVE hearing it! Those little smiles you have started giving! You wiggling all around! You reaching for me with those tiny feet of yours. You starting to grasp things even if it's for a few seconds, but you have found out that you only need seconds to pull out your hair :) You being off oxygen when you are healthy, even at night! All the doctor appointments that have been spread further apart because you are more stable! You love your baths! You love being held! You love your sisters talking to you, cuddling you and holding you! You love to be sung to! You love rubbing those tiny hands together!

WHAT A MIRACLE YOU ARE BABY GIRL!

You have shown us what you can do and I know there is so much more you will show us!
I am so blessed to be your mommy! I love you with ALL of my heart and always will!

(Pics to come)

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe her progress! How wonderful! I still remember your sweet family and am glad she was sent to you.

    Leslie Nakaya
    Primary Children's NICU

    ReplyDelete