Monday, October 22, 2012

Come Celebrate Aliya's 1st Birthday

Can you believe it....Aliya is 1 on the 24th.  Wow what a year!  I am so so so grateful to have this little angel in our family!  It's amazing what she has been through and is still such a good good baby!  What a strong little girl we have!  Through this journey I have found the inner strength in myself!  It was so tough in the beginning...I definately shed many tears...but over the year I have become so strong.  Don't get me wrong I still have some days that are harder than others...but overall I have learned that we can all get through these challenges...and these challenges are what make us who we are and what we become!  I know Aliya was sent to us for a reason and a day doesn't go by that I am so grateful for her!!!!  I love being able to hold her and cuddle with her and watching her relax when I rub her head!  Oh the little things are what make everything worth all of these adventures we have had!  Words just don't explain how much love I have for her and my other girls!  L:ife is so precious!!!  Ok Ok onto the details of the party...
We are going to be at Pizza Pie Cafe on Saturday the 27th from 12-2.  The prices are as follows
Adults  $7.25     Adults drinks are $1.69  
Kids 9-11 $5.25 Kids drings are $0.99
        5-8  $4.25
        3-4   $2.25

Celebrating Aliyas 1st birthday with us is your gift to us!  We hope to see you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment