Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Update

Aliya was able to come home on December 21st. What a great Christmas present that was! We all just can't get enough of her. We just love holding and kissing her! Since we have been home we have been able to meet with our Pediatrician here in Logan who is following Aliya very closely and has fallen in love with her just as we and many people have! She is still on oxygen and who knows how long she will have to stay on it. She has hearing aids but is still a newborn who sleeps all the time so we really haven't seen the benefits yet, but we know they are there. Who knew Shane and I would become nurses without going to school for nursing? We have learned a lot and I'm sure we have much more to learn! Aliya is the light of our lives and she has definately blessed us in oh so many ways! Don't get me wrong some days I say to myself...can I do this? I know with all my heart Heavenly Father chose us and trusted us with this sweet spirit. Who knows what the future holds, but we are ready. We are so lucky to have all the support we have had, and we can't thank all our family, friends and our community enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment